In our family, we try to do everything in life to the glory of God. And so, whether it’s Homesteading or Homeschooling, Farming or Family Life, Devotionals or Maine Life, we share about all of it here. Check out our latest posts below, or scroll down to browse by topic!
- Work is Worship, TooAnd whatsoever ye do, in word or deed, do all … Continue reading Work is Worship, Too
- Maine in MaySo, farm season is busy…for everyone! As a family, of … Continue reading Maine in May
- See God In…the morning dew! …with the precious dew from heaven above… … Continue reading See God In…
- This. Every Day.God’s word is not like man’s word. How often do … Continue reading This. Every Day.
- See God In……what remains! Who knew that this was what was hidden … Continue reading See God In…
- See God In……the frogs! Be still, and know that I am God… … Continue reading See God In…
- See God In……the process! And whether you turn to the right or … Continue reading See God In…
- TimingMy times are in Your hands… (Psalm 31:15, BSB) Each … Continue reading Timing
- Milk & HoneyOn that day I swore to them that I would … Continue reading Milk & Honey
- Many Jobs…One Calling!Many jobs…One calling! The world follows a career path…And when … Continue reading Many Jobs…One Calling!
- See God In……the light! The light that God brings into our lives … Continue reading See God In…
- Hard to ImagineWhen we moved into our house four years ago, we … Continue reading Hard to Imagine
browse by topic
beekeeping beeswax Bible study blacksmithing blessing bowls carving chairs Christian living devotional faith family fun family life farming farm to table foraging forestry furniture gratitude green woodworking homesteading hope how it’s made joy kids in the workshop kohlrosing maine beaches maine life maine outings maine trails nature outdoors pollinators provision sea salt see God in small farm soap-making spoons sustainability traditional crafts truth turning wild foods woodworking
visit earlier posts from the Riven Joiner blog
visit earlier posts from our Family and Devotional blogs
visit nature-inspired devotional posts on Instagram and Facebook